Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Issue 1: "You know you've played too much L4D when..."


Seeing a group of infected *ahem!* "people", make me instantly drop my right arm and feel about my belt. "Where is that darn pipebomb??" How about guns? I can still shoot them right? Where's my double pistol?! Let me kill them. I said LET ME KILL THEM INFECTED!

"Do I look like one of them?!" - Louis





Left 4 Dead Intro Movie



Kitty Press Issue 1: "You know you've played too much L4D when..."

Kitty Status: Bored and wanting to play Left 4 Dead (L4D)



This Kitty Press Issue is a short one, with a kitty-litter full of videos to show the current state the kitty is in. Major Project is beginning, and Kitty Press is officially launched ._. RELOADING!


Left 4 Dead Parody - The Witch



Left 4 Dead Parody - Left 4 Lol

Left 4 Dead - Bill Rapes Louis D:

No comments:

Post a Comment